The Enrollment Process
A child who is 3 years of age and completely toilet trained by the time of enrollment may participate in our program. Our multi- age program ranges in age from 3 to 5 years.
1. We invite the family to visit our program for a tour before they decide to go through the admission process at our Northampton preschool, discuss the child’s educational needs and answer any questions parents may have. (Both parents are encouraged to attend).
2. We invite the family to complete an application for enrollment to our exceptional Montessori preschool in Northampton.
3. We invite the child to visit and engage in a few simple activities. During the visit, we gather valuable information that allow us to personalize each child's educational experience.
4. Parents are informed of our decision for admission to our preschool.
5. Parent are invited to complete an Enrollment Packet.
6. To confirm acceptance, parents must submit: signed agreement, acknowledgment of receipt for parent handbook, deposit and first tuition payment as specified in the signed agreement.
7. After admission to our Northampton preschool, we invite parents to join us for a parent orientation -During the orientation, parents are provided with information about what to expect during the first weeks of school, how to deal with separation, how to access our parent portal, Bloomz parent communication app, our class blog and such. (Light refreshments will be served)
8. New students are invited for a quick "walk-through" before his/her first day of school. This opportunity help the child become familiar with the classroom and help with his/her transition to the new environment.
9. The first week of school is considered phase-in session or “orientation week” for the new students. The class sessions are shorter in duration to ease the transition from home to school. The phase-in session may be extended to two weeks if the child is having difficulty with his/her transition to school.
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis. A preschool admission waiting list is maintained for future openings.
Please read about contracts under tuition information.
Bright Beginnings Montessori Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, or gender in its admission policies. In that spirit, we strive to help all children attain the highest level of their abilities. Bright Beginnings Montessori Academy seeks to maintain a student body consisting of children who will flourish in a peaceful Montessori environment and close-knit school community.